SPACE WALRUS SPACE WALRUS

The Wade Bros always put Sexual Lobster's stuff on the front page, so I've seen a few. And I have to say I don't really get his humor. If it's that whole "random for the sake of random" type of humor, I just don't like any of that because it's not really funny for any particular reason. But maybe this has a point and I just don't get it. Oh well. This is well put together, either way.

This Is Newgrounds!! This Is Newgrounds!!

Relax, dude

I'm sure you can go find a different forum to troll.

DarkMatter responds:

I'm sure you can find a different flash to troll. Ironic.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Probably the best yet.

Also: That goddamned clown.

A message to the haters A message to the haters

Wait.

People that pass blam/save usually submit something slightly more substantial. The portal is really meant for finished, quality products to be enjoyed by its viewers, not for practice. If you want feedback on basic Flash techniques, you're probably better off finding a site or forum dedicated to learning Flash. Since I'm rating this the same as I would any other Flash on this site, you don't get any extra points simply because you don't know what you're doing.

JokerKitty responds:

Yeah, I know, I've figured that much from how BADLY people have been treating this.

I've been trying to figure out how to delete this until I can post a better version but I can't seem to figure out how and I don't know which moderator to talk to.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Blegh

First of all, you'd think that for a composer who is popular and experienced, he would have a better understanding of counterpoint and tonality. Very rarely will you hear a professional classical composer who is reliant on power chords and a I-V-vi-IV progression, or whatever stock progression was used. Also, if someone is that popular, it's unlikely that they'll be completely forgotten, or play piano in lounges. The day that John Adams or Philip Glass starts playing in piano lounges and sells no more albums is a day that will never come. And if you don't make it as a full-time composer, you can take a cushy job as a composition professor and get your university to play your music! The animation was good, though, and choreographed well with the music.

WeRBopBop #8 WeRBopBop #8

Not great

This was kind of heavy handed. It would be nice if it were a little more clever, or subtle, but oh well.

Nix Timelapse Nix Timelapse

Nice

I don't think I've seen a "making of" style Flash done this well before. Yet, you are also somewhat noobish for including uncompressed audio. It didn't need to be 6 MBs.

liable-to-explode responds:

How do you compress audio? Please.

Video Dating Tape Video Dating Tape

Don't know why it makes me smile...

My favorite part was when he was chasing the kids in the park... lol

Diskettes Journey Diskettes Journey

Not really suitable

The music is nice (if you are the writer, good job!), but displaying music is what the audio portal is for. I have to vote to blam based on the overall flash. A little more practice and you could make something worth watching, as well as listening to.

Raiders of the Trash Raiders of the Trash

Wow, cool!

That's really good, especially for your 2nd flash. I'm a fan a John Williams, and I liked the way you used the music. It wasn't well choreographed, though, and the quality was low enough so that it was clipping. It was very detailed, especially the car chase a crash. I gave you a 6 for violence because the car crash was so realistic.