SPACE WALRUS SPACE WALRUS

The Wade Bros always put Sexual Lobster's stuff on the front page, so I've seen a few. And I have to say I don't really get his humor. If it's that whole "random for the sake of random" type of humor, I just don't like any of that because it's not really funny for any particular reason. But maybe this has a point and I just don't get it. Oh well. This is well put together, either way.

This Is Newgrounds!! This Is Newgrounds!!

Relax, dude

I'm sure you can go find a different forum to troll.

DarkMatter responds:

I'm sure you can find a different flash to troll. Ironic.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Probably the best yet.

Also: That goddamned clown.

Khazyle Khazyle

Every time I see "blah blah blah hordes orcs trolls blah blah magic bows swords" on this site, I want to kill myself. It would help if the game wasn't excruciating slow to play.

King's Game 2 King's Game 2

Wow, those sound effects are terrible. They really ruin any sort of atmosphere the game attempts. Anyway, this isn't in any way better than any of the Crush the Castle games, so why play this instead?

Arrow Arrow

So NG is openly throwing pure advertisements into the portal. I feel like this violates much of what NG is about.

Fredgy - only you Fredgy - only you

Hmm...

KOYAANISQATSI. KOYAANISQATSI.

Classing Classing

The reverbs sound good!

And so do other things. Something that stands out is the slow harmonic language and how fluid it is when it changes. Something that's difficult to achieve with a slower pace.

It seems like the piece is too short for the amount of material you put into it. It feels like there were too many ideas for its length, which is also good because it means that it has a lot of potential. There wasn't a lot tying it together, though the instrumentation and tonal centers at the beginning and end helped. The pared down instrumentations in these sections sounded very nice. Ugh, I just wish this piece were longer!

Anyway, good job!

A Simple Piano Loop A Simple Piano Loop

Lulz...

I'm assuming that you got such a high score because it was used in a Clock Crew submission. I generally enjoy music with a little more complexity and anti-suck.